Ahhh…Valentine’s Day. The time of the year when love is in the air, the birds are chirping and the common dilemma of date ideas often lingers in the air.
Thankfully, below are some unique date ides that will allow you to bid the mediocrity of Valentine’s Day farewell!
- EXPLORE YOUR CITY
GET LOST! Spend the night cruising in the car, listening to your favourite music and exploring places in your city that you’ve never been to before. Let time run away with you as you enjoy each other’s company amidst the concrete jungle of vibrancies, you know as home.
- ROOFTOP PICNIC
This unconventional approach to the romantic tradition is just the breath of fresh air you need. A rooftop picnic at sunset will take your Valentine’s Day to new heights (literally).
- COOK OFF
They say “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”, however, this Valentine’s Day you can turn the tables, by challenging him to make his way to yours. May the games begin!
- GO CAMPING
Nothing allows you to connect more with a someone than being encompassed by the beauty of nature. It allows you to escape the distractions of daily life and to retreat into a place of peace and tranquility.
- GAME/MOVIE NIGHT-IN
Popcorn, hot chocolate, board games and a good chick flick movie are all it takes to have a fun night in the comfort of your home!
SO, we made it through 2015! Now what?
If you said, the next thing is to “Show 2016 whose The Boss,” then that, my friends, would be the correct response.
As much as we have high expectations for 2016, and the eminent potential for growth that it promises, it is equally as important to set up necessary plans prior our actions. Planning ahead gives us the guideline that will draw us closer to our goals.
Here are a few tips on how to plan in order to get the most out of 2016:
- Set SMART goals- These are goals that are Specific, Measurable, Realistic and Time-based.
- Think on paper– Writing a goal down transforms it from simply being a wish to being a concrete framework that we can work with and hold onto.
- To-d0 Lists– Each day brings its own troubles. Making a to-do list enables us to stay focused on the important matters at hand and thus, we become more effective.
- Save the date!- Birthdays aren’t the only events that most of us can admit to forgetting. Those NB meetings or doctor’s appointments can also slip our minds at times. A calender gives us a play-by-play for each month, at a glance- leaving little room for those awkward belated birthday messages.
- TAKE ACION- Once your plans are in place, do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. Procastination and excuses are the number 1 theives of time and potential. Do your best, even if you do not 100% stick to plan. Trying to acheive your goals and fallng short is better than possessing the potential of certain succes and sitting on it!
So, who knew?
That that sultry combination of Swimwear. Dark Alleys and an Eccentric Photographer could create magic. Well, at least the kind that makes you want to buy bikinis until you cant feel your bank account.
We don’t know how, but Andrew Berry’s creative touch does the trick. His Instagram is proof of his quirky sense of humour and ability to capture, even the simplest of things, as art!That’s why we get super excited when he partners up with, model, Bianca Koyabe to shoot our swimwear- we never know what’s in store!
Its like that feeling before Christmas, where your imagination runs wild, trying to figure out all the possible potential gifts and gimmicks beneath the wrapping paper.
Well, here’s the big reveal…
Needless to say, Santa did good!
| Check out the full article |
As our New Year’s Resolution stands to testify, we are moving on to bigger and greater things.
This season has been one of the best for us, and it keeps getting better. With our supportive customers, promising models, and dedicated team, the last cherry to top the sundae was a feature on the trendy online lifestyle and fashion magazine- Previdar: “Africa’s Hit Online Magazine”.
When Previdar approached FAVE to use its bikinis in its latest shoot, we knew that heat would be simmering beneath the surface…
Little did we know that this photo shoot would erupt in flames of Boitylicious proportions.
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!
Are you an aspiring model? Fave is looking for their next FACE OF FAVE models to showcase their new Spring/Summer 2015 Swimsuit Collection! This will give you the perfect opportunity to kick-start your modelling career! What are we looking for?
- Females that are active on social media and have a strong social media following
- Someone that is outgoing, confident and a natural in front of the camera
- A person that is dedicated and hardworking
- Someone who is fit, healthy and happy
What can you get?
- The title as a FACE OF FAVE
- Chosen models will be able to build their modelling portfolio by getting the chance to be shot by a professional photographer in some of Fave’s latest swimwear.
- Feature’s in Fave’s S/S15 bikini catalogue and advertising campaigns.
- A year supply of Fave bikini disounts of up to 50%
How to enter?
- Send 2 photos (1 full body length; 1 side portrait) of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email must include: name, age, height, dress size & contact details (cell phone number)
- Post a bikini selfie on either twitter or instagram: tag us @faveonlinestore and use #FaceOfFave hashtag!
- Entrants MUST be 18 years and older
Winners will be announced on the 16 July, either telephonically via email. Good luck everyone 😉